We’ve got several actual videos with a person talking, and then we’ve got a couple of screencasts showing how to use specific tools.
Ready? You can find them all on our YouTube channel.
If you would like to pick one (Oh, come on, who can pick just one?), we’ve got:
- How to Handle 5 Common Problems in Your Class
- Effective Use of Video in Class
- Reading the Scriptures Out Loud
- Getting the Class Involved: A Menti Tutorial
- Games: How to Create Jeopardy, Bingo, Wordsearches & Crosswords for Class
We’ll be adding to this library of online training, so stay tuned.
How will you know there’s a new one ready for you?
There are a couple of ways.
First, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel and receive notifications that way.
Secondly, you can follow our Facebook page.
Thirdly, you can follow this site using a tool like Feedly to stay up-to-date with new content.
We’re really excited, and we’d love feedback, so be sure to tell us any ideas you have for videos that would help you as a teacher.