Are you an Auxiliary or Priesthood quorum leader? Are you in a bishopric or Stake Presidency? If you have teachers serving within the scope of your stewardship, we invite you to take advantage of the resources we share here.
Getting ready to call a teacher?
- Print out the form to give your bishopric here.
- Fill out the New Teacher Letter and give that to the Bishopric as well. They will give it to the teacher at the time the calling is issued. Download it here. Note: due to formatting issues, this document is in PDF format. An editable Word document is available as well.
- The Church has a page with instructions for orienting teachers.
- Teachers and leaders should familiarize themselves with the Church’s calling page for teachers.
- We strongly recommend giving every new teacher a copy of Teaching in the Savior’s Way unless they already have it downloaded into their gospel library.
- Be sure to visit our Training page to find resources for teachers and get ideas for training topics.
Teacher Council Meetings
The Church offers guidelines and resources for holding Teacher Council Meetings.